How to Apply Divorce Online in UK?
To get a Divorce in UK online one can visit the UK Government official website. The Government of UK is providing this online service through the official website. Before applying for the divorce online it’s better to check whether you are eligible applying for the divorce online or not.Sponsored Links
Getting a Divorce Online in UK Process:
- Visit the UK government official portal.
- Select the Births, Deaths, marriages and care option form the main menu.
- Births, Deaths, Marriages & Care window will be displayed.
- Select Marriage, Civil Partnership and Divorce option.
- Get a Divorce window will be displayed.
- Click on the Apply Online option for applying Divorce online.
- Online Divorce window will be displayed.
- Click on the continue button.
- Online Divorce Application form will be displayed.
- Fill the online Divorce Application form.
- Attach the required supporting documents.
- Pay the Divorce fee online to submit the application form.
- After the successful submission of your application form, you will get an acknowledgment, save it for further reference.
Apply Divorce Online in UK – https://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorce
UK Divorce Apply Online – https://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorce
To check the eligibility applying for Divorce in UK – https://www.gov.uk/divorceSponsored Links
UK Divorce Documents Required:
- Husband & Wife’s Full Names.
- Husband & Wife’s Full Address.
- Marriage Certificate (Original or Certified Copy).
How to get a Divorce in UK by Post?
To get a Divorce in UK by post one can visit their nearest post office. The Government of UK is providing this postal service. Before applying for the divorce by post it’s better to check whether you are eligible for applying the divorce or not.
To check the eligibility applying for Divorce in UK – https://www.gov.uk/divorce
Getting a Divorce Process:
- Visit your nearest Post Office.
- Take a Divorce Application form from the post office.
- Fill the application form.
- Attach the required supporting documents applying for a divorce.
- Pay the required fees applying for the divorce.
- Attach the Fees Receipt, supporting documents to the completely filled divorce application form.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned in the application form.
- After submitting the application form you will get an acknowledgment, save it for further reference.
Download the Divorce Application – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/688056/d8-eng.pdf
UK Divorce Application – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/688056/d8-eng.pdf
Download Form D8 applying for Divorce – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/688056/d8-eng.pdfSponsored Links
How much is a Divorce in UK?
While applying for the divorce online one must pay a £550 fee. The mode of payment depends on the way of applying for the divorce.
Cost of Divorce in UK:
To take the divorce in UK it costs a fee of £550, you must pay the £550 fees while applying for the divorce in UK.Sponsored Links