Belgium Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Dutch Language
See also in French Language
See also in German Language
Belgian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Belgium which facilitates the International travel. Belgian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Belgium, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Belgian Passport is Bio-metric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Belgian Passport, Applicants cannot apply /download the application form Online.
- Citizens of Belgium who are living in Belgium applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Municipality office.
- Citizens of Belgium who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Belgium Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Belgian Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Belgium
- Applicant must hold a Current/most recent passport
Process for Renewing Belgium Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Municipality Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Municipality Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Bio-metric Data
Step 11: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 5 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
Guide lines for Passport size Photo:
- Head and shoulders should be straight
- A Neutral face Expression
- Forehead, chin & 2 ears must be visible
Note: The photo you enclose with your application must match the above specifications otherwise applicant must get a photo which matches all the specifications mentioned above
To know more details on Photo Specifications – http://diplomatie.belgium.be/en/binaries/Photos_ICAO_9303_EN_tcm312-237668.pdfSponsored Links
- Passport with 32 pages book for Adults above 18 years – €75
- Passport with 32 pages book for Children below 18 years – €35
- Passport with 64 pages book for Adults above 18 years – €240
- Passport with 64 pages book for Children below 18 years – €210
To know more details on Passport Fees – http://diplomatie.belgium.be/en/binaries/prix_passeport_belge_tcm312-122220.pdfSponsored Links
- Passport Application Form
- Current / Most recent Passport
- Belgium Identity Card/ Identification Proof
- 1 most recent Colour Photo (Not more than 1 month)
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 5 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.
Applicants who are applying for Passport must collect their Passport in person
Applicants who are in hurry and who want Passport within a short time those applicants can get the Belgium Passport next day after the successful submission of Passport application form by paying the additional fees.