Brazilian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Portuguese Language
Brazilian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Brazil by the Federal Police Department. Brazilian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Brazil, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Brazilian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature. Citizens of Brazil holding Brazilian Passport can visit 153 countries without Visa.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Brazilian Passport:
- Citizens of Brazil who are living in Brazil applying for Passport renewal can apply online/downloading the application forms from Passport site.
- Citizens of Brazil who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Brazilian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Brazilian Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Brazil
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Visit the Passport official website
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents & Fees receipt at the nearest Federal Police Post.
Step 5: At the Federal Post you need to provide the Biometric Data
Step 6: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 7: After recording your Personal data & verification of your Certificates, Passport will be issued within 6 Working Days.
To download the Passport Application Form click here – http://www.pf.gov.br/
- Passport Application Form
- Brazil Identity Card
- Voter Registration Certificate
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
- Fees Receipt
To know more details on Documents required click here – http://www.pf.gov.br/Sponsored Links
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 6 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.
Applicants who are applying for Passport must apply & collect their Passports in person
Applicants who are in hurry and who want Passport within a short time those applicants can get the Passport in 48 hours after the successful submission of Passport application form by paying the additional fees.
For getting the Passport by emergency issuance facility applicant must show the specific reason & should submit the evidence of emergency.Sponsored Links
- Citizens of Brazil with their National ID cards they can travel the countries like Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia & Colombia.
- Citizens of Brazil for visiting the above countries they don’t need any Passport.