How to Change Photo on UK Driving License Online in Northern Ireland?
The residents of Northern Ireland holding UK Driving Licence can change or update their photo online through DVLA official portal. If any UK Driving Licence holder who is having less than 2 years validity, UK DL holder can apply for photo change while applying for address change, DVLA updates your address and photo on Driving Licence for free.Sponsored Links
- UK DL holders whose DL validity is less than 2 years they can apply for photo change while applying for address change, DVLA will update both the changes for free.
- UK DL holders whose DL validity is 2 years and more, if they are willing to apply for photo change on their DL they have to apply for DL Renewal to change their photo.
- UK Driving Licence holder who has applied for update of address can still drive the waiting period of getting the updated driving licence.
Update Photo on UK Driving Licence Online in Northern Ireland:
- Visit the UK DVLA Official website.
- Select Driving Licence Option.
- From the Diving Licence menu, select Tell DVLA you have changed Address option.
- Update the address on Driving Licence window will be displayed.
- Select the Update the Address on your Driving Licence
- By using this option UK residents can change the address on both full driving licence and provisional driving licence.
- Click on the Start Now
- Change your details window will be displayed.
- Log on to the window by using your login Id and password.
- Address update application window will be displayed, enter the details and click the submit button.
Update UK Driving Licence Online in Northern Ireland – https://www.gov.uk/dvla-change-address
Change Photo on UK Driving Licence Online in Northern Ireland – https://www.gov.uk/dvla-change-address
Update UK DL online in Northern Ireland – https://motoring.direct.gov.uk/service/DvoConsumer.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=COA&_nfls=false
Change Photo on UK DL Online in Northern Ireland – https://motoring.direct.gov.uk/service/DvoConsumer.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=COA&_nfls=falseSponsored Links
How to Change Photo on UK Driving License by post in Northern Ireland?
The residents of Northern Ireland holding UK Driving Licence can change or update their photo by post with D1 application form. You can get the application from DVLA form ordering service or you can get from the post office.
Documents required for updating Photo on UK Dl:
- A new Passport size photo (1 month).
- A cheque or postal order of £17 in favor of DVLA.
Update Photo on UK DL by Post:
- Visit your nearest post office.
- Take a D1 application form and fill the application form.
- Attach the latest photo and a postal order of £17 and send it to the address mentioned below.
To order the D1 application form from DVLA – https://www.gov.uk/dvlaformsSponsored Links