How to Search Sold Property Prices Online in UK?
In order to check the sold property prices in UK one can check the property prices with the help of date or property type or region or County or Local Authority. Before searching the sold property prices check whether you have the above said details with you or not. If you are aware of any one of them then it will be very easy to check the sold property prices online in UK.Sponsored Links
Check Sold Property Prices Online in UK Procedure:
- Visit the UK Government official portal.
- Click the HM Land Registry option form the main menu.
- HM Land Registry online window will be displayed.
- Select Search House Prices option.
- Search Sold Property Prices window will be displayed.
- Before clicking on the start button check the above said details if you have them then click the start button.
- HM Land Registry open data window will be displayed.
- Enter the building name or building number.
- Enter the street and enter the town or city where the property is located.
- Enter the district.
- Enter the County.
- Select the property type.
- Select new build or old build.
- Select the Estate type.
- Select the Transaction category.
- Enter the minimum price and the maximum price.
- Enter the earliest date and latest date.
- Select the number of results from the list and click the show results button.
- A window will be displayed with the sold property prices of your desired choice with the number of options you selected.
Check Sold Property Prices Online UK – https://www.gov.uk/search-house-prices
Land Registry House Prices Online UK – https://www.gov.uk/search-house-pricesSponsored Links