Chilean Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Spanish Language
Chilean Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Chile, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Chilean Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature. Citizens of Chile holding Chilean Passport can visit 155 countries without Visa.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Chilean Passport:
- Citizens of Chile who are residing in Chile applying for Passport renewal can apply online/downloading the application forms from Passport site.
- Citizens of Chile who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Chilean Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Chilean Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Chile
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Visit the Passport official website
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents & Fees receipt at the nearest Passport office.
Step 5: At the Passport office you need to provide the Biometric Data
Step 6: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 7: After recording your Personal data & verification of your Certificates, Passport will be issued within 20 Working Days.
To download the Passport Application Form click here – http://www.minrel.gob.cl/passport/minrel/2014-09-15/102121.html
Applicants who are applying for Passport must apply & collect their Passports in person
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Chile Identity Card/ Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
- Fees Receipt
To know more details on Documents required click here – http://www.minrel.gob.cl/passport/minrel/2014-09-15/102121.htmlSponsored Links
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 20 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.
Applicants who are in hurry and who want Passport within a short time those applicants can get the Passport in 5 working days after the successful submission of Passport application form by paying the additional fees.
For getting the Passport by emergency issuance facility applicant must show the specific reason & should submit the evidence of emergency.Sponsored Links
- Citizens of Chile with their National ID cards they can travel the countries like Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia & Columbia.
- Citizens of Chile for visiting the above countries they don’t need any Passport.