Civil Partnership Certificate UK:
Civil Partnership Certificate is a certified copy which records the Circumstances of the Civil Partnership. Civil Partnership Certificate is an official document which certifies the registration of the Civil Partnership. Civil Partnership Certificate ensures the registration of the Civil Partnership.Sponsored Links
Civil Partnership Certificate Online:
The UK Government has been providing this online facility through official website applying for Civil Partnership Certificate online. Eligible Nationals of UK can apply for Civil Partnership Certificate online from any part of UK. Before getting the Civil Partnership certificate one must register their Civil Partnership.
Civil Partnership Registration UK:
All the Civil Partnerships in England, Northern Ireland & Wales must be registered within 42 days of the Civil Partnership. Registration of Civil Partnership can be done at the local register office of the area where the Civil Partnership took place.Sponsored Links
How to Register Civil Partnership in UK?
The eligible residents of UK can register their Civil Partnership at the nearest register office or at the General Register Office.
Civil Partnership Registration Process in UK:
- Visit the Area Register Office where the Civil Partnership took place along with the details like place and date of Civil Partnership.
- Names, Surnames of the couple who are in civil partnership.
- Surnames and Names of the parents of the couple who are in civil partnership.
- Date of births of the Couple who are in civil partnership.
- Place of births of the Couple who are in civil partnership.
- Civil partnership Couple job details.
- Take a Civil Partnership Registration Application form from the register office.
- Go through the Civil Partnership Registration Application before filling.
- Submit the completely filled Civil Partnership Registration Application along with the photocopy of supporting documents.
Check out your nearest Register Office in UK – https://www.gov.uk/register-officesSponsored Links
Supporting Documents required while registering Civil Partnership in UK:
While registering the Civil Partnership one has to take anyone of the following supporting documents.
- Driving Licence.
- Address Proof Document.
- Deed Pool.
- Council Tax Bill.
How to get a Civil Partnership Certificate Online in UK?
- Visit the UK government official portal.
- Select Civil Partnership Certificate option from the main menu.
- Order a copy of Civil Partnership window will be displayed.
- Click the start button.
- Civil Partnership Certificate Online window will be displayed.
- Enter your Civil Partnership Certificate number.
- Civil Partnership certificate you are searching for will be displayed.
- Pay the fees to get the Civil Partnership certificate.
- If you are in a hurry you can get the Civil Partnership certificate within one day if you pay a fee of £40
- If you pay £9.25 you can expect your Civil Partnership Certificate within 14 working days.
How to Order a Civil Partnership Certificate Copy by Phone?
The residents of UK can order Civil Partnership certificates by phone. They can get the Civil Partnership Certificate copies by ordering them on phone. You need to do is just make a call to the following phone numbers of register office.
Phone Numbers to Order a Civil Partnership Certificate Copy in UK:
Phone Number: 0300 123 1837.
Text: 18001 0300 123 1837.
Monday to Friday: 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.
Saturday: 09:00 AM to 4:00 PM.Sponsored Links
How to Order a Copy of Civil Partnership Certificate by Post?
You can order a copy of Civil Partnership certificate by post. To order a copy of Civil Partnership certificate by post one has to fill the GRO Civil Partnership certificate application form and attach the supporting documents and send to the following address.
- Download GRO Civil Partnership Certificate Application Form.
- Or Get a GRO Civil Partnership Certificate Application Form.
- Fill the Application form.
- Attach the supporting documents.
- Send the completely filled Civil Partnership Certificate Application Form to the following address.
Address to send the GRO Civil Partnership Certificate Application Form:
General Post Office,
PO Box 2,
Download the GRO Civil Partnership Certificate Application form – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/236847/Birth_Sept_2013.pdf
Apply Civil Partnership Certificate in UK by Post – https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/236847/Birth_Sept_2013.pdfSponsored Links
How to Order a Copy of Civil Partnership Certificate from Register Office?
You can order the copy of Civil Partnership certificate even from the register office, for that you have to find your area’s register office.
- Visit your area’s register office or the register office under whom jurisdiction you are living.
- Take a Civil Partnership Certificate Application form.
- Fill the Application form.
- Submit the completely filled Civil Partnership Certificate Application Form.
Civil Partnership Certificate Records UK:
General Registration Office maintains all the Civil Partnership records of UK and issues the Civil Partnership certificates to the residents of UK who have ordered a copy of Civil Partnership certificate. General Registration Office is responsible for all the Civil Partnership registrations in UK and issuing the Civil Partnership certificates.
Civil Partnership Certificate Fees in UK:
- Civil Partnership Certificate on the day of the event- £4.
- Civil Partnership Certificate after the event – £10.