Colombian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Spanish Language
Colombian Passport is a travel document issued to the Citizens of Colombia. Colombian Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Colombian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Colombia.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Colombian Passport:
- Citizens of Colombia who are living in Colombia applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Passport office.
- Citizens of Colombia who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Colombian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Colombian Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Colombia
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for applying Adult Passport:
Step 1: Visit the Passport official website
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Attach the scanned documents required & Photo
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents & photo.
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
To Apply Passport Online click here – http://www.registraduria.gov.co
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- National Identity Card
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 2 most recent Colour Photos (Not more than 1 month)
- Fees receipt
To know more details on Documents required click here – http://www.registraduria.gov.coSponsored Links
- Ordinary Passport – $136
- Executive Passport – $226
- Emergency Passport – $155
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.
Applicants who are in hurry and who want Passport within a short time those applicants can get the Passport in 48 hours after the successful submission of Passport application form by paying the additional fees.
For getting the Passport by emergency issuance facility applicant must show the specific reason & should submit the evidence of emergency.Sponsored Links
- Citizens of Colombia with their National ID cards they can travel the countries like Chile, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Bolivia & Brazil.
- Citizens of Colombia for visiting the above countries they don’t need any Passport.