Croatian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Croatian Language
See also in French Language
Croatia Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Croatia which facilitates the International travel. Croatia Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Croatia, Croatian Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Croatian Passport is Bio-metric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
Citizens of Croatia holding Croatian Passport can visit 142 countries without Visa.
For renewing the existing Croatian Passport, Applicants cannot apply / download an application form online.
- Citizens of Croatia who are living in Croatia applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Passport office.
- Citizens of Croatia who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Croatian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Croatian Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Croatia
- Applicant age must hold current/most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Croatian Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details & sign it with date
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Bio-metric Data
Step 11: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Croatian Passport
- Identification Proof
- 2 most recent Colour Photo in size 35 MM X 45 MM(Not more than 1 month)
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service.Sponsored Links
To down load the application form – http://www.mvep.hr/en/consular-information/passport