Cyprus Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Greek Language
See also in Turkish Language
Cyprus Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Cyprus which facilitates the International travel. Cyprus Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Cyprus, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Cyprus Passport is Bio-metric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Cyprus Passport, Applicants cannot apply /download the application form Online.
- Citizens of Cyprus who are living in Cyprus applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Passport office.
- Citizens of Cyprus who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Cyprus Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Cyprus Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Cyprus
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Bio-metric Data
Step 11: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
- Passport Application Form M.9G/T
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Cyprus Identity Card
- 1 most recent Colour Photo 4 X 5 cm (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
- Temporary Passport – €20
- Service Passport – €70
- Passport for Adults – €70
- Passport for Children below 18 years – €45
- Diplomatic Passport- €70
- Passport with Fast Version- €120
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.
To download the Application form – http://www.moi.gov.cy/MOI/CRMD/crmd.nsf/All/27852D1A980D670EC2257D2C003176C2/$file/Application%20for%20passport.pdfSponsored Links