Czech Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Czech Language
See also in French Language
Czech Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Czech Republic which facilitates the International travel. Czech Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Czech Republic, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Czech Passport is Bio-metric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Czech Passport, Applicants cannot apply /download the application form Online.
- Citizens of Czech Republic who are living in Czech Republic applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Passport office.
- Citizens of Czech Republic who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Czech Republic Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Czech Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Czech Republic
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Bio-metric Data
Step 11: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10-20 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
- Passport Application Form
- Czech Republic Identity Card
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 1 most recent Colour Photo 4.5 X 3.5 cm (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10-20 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.Sponsored Links
To download the Application form – http://www.mzv.cz/telaviv/en/visa_and_consular_services/passports/
Guidelines for filling the application form – http://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/forms-forms.aspx