Denmark Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Danish Language
Danish Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Denmark which facilitates the International travel. Danish Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Denmark, Danish Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Danish Passport is Bio-metric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Danish Passport, Applicants cannot apply / download an application form online.
- Citizens of Denmark who are living in Denmark applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Passport office.
- Citizens of Denmark who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Denmark Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Danish Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Denmark
- Applicant must hold a current/most recent Passport
Process for renewing the Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport office/Download the application form from the Official Passport site
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Bio-metric Data
Step 11: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data, if the application is accepted then you will get your Passport within 10 Working Days by Registered Post.
- Applicants cannot book by phone. Applicants must book an appointment by online
- Duration in issuing the Passport May be extended depending upon the number of applications
To download the application form – http://storbritannien.um.dk/en/~/media/storbritannien/Documents/Travel%20and%20Residence/here.pdfSponsored Links
- Passport Application Form
- 1 most recent Colour Photo( not more than 1 month)
- Current Passport/Most recent Passport
- Photo Identity Proof
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
- Applicants from 18 to 64 years – DKK626
- Applicants above 65 years & above – DKK376
- Applicants from 12 to 17 years – DKK141
- Applicants of 11 Years & below – DKK115
Application Process time:
On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.