Dutch Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Dutch Language
Dutch Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Kingdom of Netherlands which facilitates the holder International travel. Dutch Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Kingdom of Netherlands, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Dutch Passport is Bio-metric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Dutch Passport, Applicants cannot apply /download the application form Online.
- Citizens of Dutch who are living in Kingdom of Netherlands applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Municipality office.
- Citizens of Dutch who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Dutch Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Dutch Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Dutch
- Applicant Age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
- Passport Application Form
- Dutch Identity Card (Dutch Nationality Proof)
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 1 most recent Colour Photo (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Process for Renewing Dutch Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Municipality Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Municipality Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Bio-metric Data
Step 11: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 5 Working Days after the submission of your application form.Sponsored Links
To download the application form -https://www.government.nl/topics/identification-documents/contents/passports-identity-cards-and-dutch-nationality-certificates
To know more Specifications on Passport Photo -https://www.government.nl/topics/identification-documents/documents/leaflets/2015/01/21/photomatrix-guidelines-2007
- Applicants of age 18 years & above – €99
- Applicants of age below 18 years – €85.50
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 5 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Time may be extended when the applications are more.