Estonian Passport Application Form by Expedited Order:
See also in Estonian Language
Citizens of Republic Of Estonia, who are in a hurry & don’t have much time to apply a Passport by regular issuance service where applicant’s can expect Passport in 30 working days Republic Of Estonia is providing Expedite Passport order Service, If the applicant can show an urgent need then the applicant can get the Passport by Expedite Service by paying €58.Sponsored Links
- Estonian Passport is a Travel document issued only to the Citizens of Estonia. Estonian Passport not only serves as Travel Document but also serves as a proof of Estonian Citizenship.
- Estonian Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel.
- Citizens of Estonia holding Estonian Passport can visit 157 countries without Visa. Estonian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature.
- Citizens of Republic Of Estonia who are applying Passport by Expedite Order must book an appointment in Services Offices.
- Citizens of Republic Of Estonia, who are applying Passport by Expedite Order, must submit the application form in person at the Services Offices only.
- Citizens of Republic Of Estonia who are applying Passport by Expedite Order, by paying the fees of €58 can get the Estonian Passport within 2 working days after the successful submission of your application form.
Eligibility for Applying Estonian Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Estonia
Process for applying Adult Passport by Post:
Step 1: Book an Appointment in Services Office
Step 2: After the confirmation of your appointment, visit the Services Office with required documents mentioned below
Step 3: Fill the application form, Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit card/Debit Card/Online Transfer
Step 5: Lodge the completely filled application form along with required documents in person
Step 6: After submitting the Application form Services Office will take your Bio-metric Data
Step 7: Bio-metric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 8: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 2 Working Days after the successful submission of your application form.
For booking Appointment – https://www.politsei.ee/en/kontakt/kmb/index.dotSponsored Links
- Passport Application Form
- Identity Document
- 1 most recent Colour Photo 40 X 50 mm (Not more than 1 month)
- Fees Receipt
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
To know more details on Photo Specifications – https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/isikut-toendavad-dokumendid/eesti-kodaniku-pass/taiskasvanule/oluline-info-passitaotlejale.dot#riigiloiv
- Applicants below 15 years of age – €20
- Applicants 15 years of age or above – €40
- Passport by Expedited Service – €58
To know more details on Prescribed Fees – https://www.politsei.ee/en/teenused/isikut-toendavad-dokumendid/eesti-kodaniku-pass/taiskasvanule/oluline-info-passitaotlejale.dot#riigiloiv
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 2 working days to get your Passport by Expedite Order Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.