How to Exchange a Foreign Driving Licence in UK Online?
The Government of Great Britain through DVLA provides this facility to all the residents of Scotland. By using this service foreign nationals who are residing in Scotland can apply for the exchange their existing Driving Licence to Great Britain driving licence.Sponsored Links
Exchange Foreign Driving Licence with UK Driving Licence Online in Scotland:
- Visit the UK DVLA Official website.
- Select Excange a Foreign Driving Licence Option.
- Exchange a Foreign Driving Licence window will be displayed.
- Click on the Start Now
- Select yes option for the question resident of Great Britain and click the Next step button.
- Select the type of Licence you are holding and click the Next step button.
- Select your country from the list and click on the Next Step Button.
- If your country is designated country with Great Britain then you are eligible to apply for the exchange of Driving Licence.
- If you are eligible then click the next step button.
- Application form for exchanging driving licence will be displayed.
- Fill the application form, attach the latest photo and required documents and submit the application form.
Exchange foreign Driving Licence in Great Britain online – https://www.gov.uk/exchange-foreign-driving-licence
Exchange foreign Driving Licence in UK online – https://www.gov.uk/exchange-foreign-driving-licence
Exchange foreign Driving Licence in London online – https://www.gov.uk/exchange-foreign-driving-licenceSponsored Links