Latvian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Latvian Language
Latvian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Republic of Latvia which facilitates International travel. Latvian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Latvia, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Latvian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Latvian Passport, Applicants cannot apply /download the application form Online.
- Citizens of Latvia who are living in Republic of Latvia, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Passport office.
- Citizens of Latvia who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Latvian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Latvian Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Latvia
- Applicant age must be 20 or above
- Applicant must hold the Current/most recent Passport
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current/most recent Passport
- 2 Identical & most recent Colour Photo (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Process for Renewing Latvian Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.Sponsored Links
To download the application form – http://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/home/services/passports/citizen%E2%80%99s-passport.html
To know more details regarding documents – http://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/home/services/passports/documents.html
To apply online – http://www.pmlp.gov.lv/en/home/contacts/Sponsored Links
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take around 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Time may be extended when the applications are more.