Lithuanian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Lithuanian Language
Lithuanian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Republic of Lithuania, which facilitates the holder International travel. Lithuanian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Lithuania, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Lithuanian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Lithuanian Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Lithuania who are living in Republic of Lithuania, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Local Police office.
- Citizens of Lithuania who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Lithuanian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Lithuanian Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Republic of Lithuania
- Applicant Age must be 16 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Identification Proof
- 2 most recent Colour Photo (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Process for Renewing Lithuanian Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Police Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Police Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.Sponsored Links
To download the application form – https://ie.mfa.lt/ie/en/travel-and-residence/consular-issues/lithuanian-passport
To apply online – http://oldkeliauk.urm.lt/evas/registracija/en/ie/
- Applicants of age 18 years & above – 100 EUR
- Applicants of age below 18 years – 50 EUR
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Time may be extended when the applications are more.