Mexican Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Spanish Language
See also in French Language
Mexican Passport is a travel document issued to the Citizens of Mexico. Mexican Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Mexican Passport is issued only to the Citizens Mexico. Mexican Citizens holding Mexican Passport can visit 139 countries without Visa.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Mexican Passport, Applicants cannot apply /download the application form Online.
- Citizens of Mexico who are living in Mexico applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any Liaison office.
- Citizens of Mexico who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Mexican Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Mexican Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Mexico
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Make an Appointment at State Liaison office
Step 2: On the day Appointment you can get the application form from the Liaison office
Step 3: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 4: Enclose the documents & photos required
Step 5: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in person
Step 6: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 7: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 8: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 9: Keep the Acknowledgement for further reference
Step 10: After the verification of your application along with your documents you will get the Passport within 2-3 weeks by regular issuance service
To know more details on Passport click here – http://sre.gob.mx/primera-vez?id=252
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Identification Proof
- 2 most recent Colour Photos (Not more than 1 month)
- Fees receipt
To know more details on Documents required click here – http://sre.gob.mx/primera-vez?id=252Sponsored Links
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 2 to 3 weeks to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.
- Citizens of Mexico applying for Passport must apply in person
- Citizens of Mexico in order to get the Passport quickly they should submit the valid & original documents