Monegasque Passport Application Form for Renewals:
Monegasque Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Monaco. Monegasque Passport not only serves as Travel Document but also serves as a proof of Monegasque Citizenship. Monegasque Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Monegasque Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Monaco.Sponsored Links
To renew your existing Passport you must apply in person.
- The Citizens of Monaco who are staying in Monaco can apply for renewal in person at the General Secretariat of the Ministry of State Passport Department.
- The Citizens of Monaco who are staying overseas can get the application from the Monegasque Embassy/Consulate the country you live in.
Eligibility for Renewing Monegasque Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be the Citizen of Monaco
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the General Secretariat of the Ministry of State Passport Department/Download the application form from the Official Passport site
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in person at General Secretariat of the Ministry of State Passport Department.
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data, if the application is accepted then you will get your Passport within 5 Working Days
- Duration in issuing the Passport May be extended depending upon the number of applications
To download the Application Form click here – http://en.service-public-particuliers.gouv.mc/Nationality-and-residency/Monegasque-nationality/Identity-documents/How-to-obtain-a-passport#fragment-3710
To know more details on Passport click here – http://en.service-public-particuliers.gouv.mc/Nationality-and-residency/Monegasque-nationality/Identity-documents/How-to-obtain-a-passport#fragment-3710Sponsored Links
- Passport Application Form
- Identity Card
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 1 most recent Colour Photo 35 X 45 mm (Not more than 6 months)
- Fees Receipt
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 5 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.