Norway’s Passport Application Form for Renewals:
Norway’s Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Norway. Norway’s Passport not only serves as Travel Document but also serves as a proof of Norway Citizenship. Norway’s Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Norway’s Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature. Norway’s Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Norway.Sponsored Links
To renew your existing Passport you must apply in person.
- The Citizens of Norway who are staying in Norway can apply for renewal in person at the Passport office near you
- The Citizens of Norway who are staying overseas can get the application from the Norway’s Embassy/Consulate the country you live in.
Eligibility for Renewing Norway’s Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be the Citizen of Norway
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport office/Download the application form from the Official Passport site
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data, if the application is accepted then you will get your Passport within 20 Working Days.
- Applicants applying for Passport must apply in person
- Duration in issuing the Passport May be extended depending upon the number of applications
To know more Specifications on Photos click here – https://www.politi.no/oslo/tjenester/pass/passfoto/
To download the Application Form click here – https://www.politi.no/oslo/tjenester/pass/tema_1972.xhtmlSponsored Links
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 1 most recent Colour Photo 35 X 45 mm (Not more than 6 months)
- Fees Receipt
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 20 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.