Polish Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Polish Language
Polish Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Poland, which facilitates the holder International travel. Polish Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Poland, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.
Polish Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Polish Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Poland who are living in Poland, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Passport office.
- Citizens of Poland who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Polish Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Polish Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Poland
- Applicant must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit card/Debit Card/Online Transfer
Step 5: Lodge the completely filled application form along with required documents by post
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
To book an appointment – https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/
To get the Application form – https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/
- Passport Application Form
- PESEL number
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 2 Identical & most recent Colour Photo (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
To know more details on Passport fees – http://www.ottawa.msz.gov.pl/resource/7610732b-9ba7-4d8a-9a1c-8ef1c5478488:JCR
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.Sponsored Links