Qatari Passport Application Form for Renewals:
Qatari Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Qatar. Qatari Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the Passport holders for International Travel. Qatari Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature. Qatari Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Qatar.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Qatari Passport:
- Citizens of Qatar who are residing in Qatar applying for Passport renewal can apply online/downloading the application forms from Passport site.
- Citizens of Qatar who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Qatari Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Qatari Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Qatar
- Applicant Age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Download the application form from the site
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required & Photos
Step 4: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit card/Debit Card/Online Transfer
Step 5: Lodge the completely filled application form along with required documents in person
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
To download the Application form click here – https://www.moi.gov.qa/site/arabic/departments/BorderPassports/resources/2009/04/05_12321.pdf
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Birth Certificate (Original)
- Identification Proof
- 2 most recent Colour Photos (Not more than 1 month)
- Fees Receipt
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
- Applicants who are applying for Passport must apply & collect their Passports in person
To know more details on Passport click here – https://www.moi.gov.qa/site/english/departments/PassportDept/sections/sec1083/1083.htmlSponsored Links
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photo, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Time may be extended when the applications are more.