Romanian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also Romanian Language
Romanian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Romania, which facilitates the holder International travel. Romanian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Romania, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & serves as the Proof of Romanian Citizenship. Citizens of Romania with Romanian Passport can visit 148 countries without Visa. Romanian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Romanian Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Romania who are living in Romanian, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Public Community services Office.
- Citizens of Romania who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Romanian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Romanian Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Romania
- Applicant Age must be below 18 years
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Public Community Services office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit card/Debit Card/Online Transfer & attach the Fees receipt with the application form
Step 5: Lodge the completely filled application form along with required documents in person at the nearest Public Community Services office
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
- Applicants who are applying for Romanian Passports must apply by getting an application form from the Public Community Services office
- Applicants who are applying for Romanian Passports must apply in person
- Applicants who are applying for Romanian Passports must collect their Passports from the Community Services office in person
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 2 Identical & most recent Colour Photos (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
To know more details on documents required – http://www.pasapoarte.mai.gov.ro/ENGLEZA/pages/indexActe1_en.html
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.Sponsored Links