San Marino Passport Application Form for Renewals:
San Marino Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of San Marino. San Marino Passport confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder & facilitates the holders for International Travel. San Marino Passport is issued only to the Citizens of San Marino.
San Marino Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature.Sponsored Links
- The Citizens of San Marino who are staying in San Marino can apply for renewal in person at the Passport office near you
- The Citizens of San Marino who are staying overseas can get the application from the San Marino Embassy/Consulate the country you live in.
Eligibility for Renewing Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a citizen of San Marino
- Applicant Age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport office/Download the application form from the Official Passport site
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data, if the application is accepted then you will get your Passport within 15 Working Days by Registered Post.
- Applicants applying for Passport must apply in person
- Duration in issuing the Passport May be extended depending upon the number of applications
To download the application form click here – http://www.esteri.sm/on-line/en/home.html
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 2 most recent Colour Photos( not more than 1 month)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Application Process time:
On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 15 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.