Slovakian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Slovak Language
Slovakian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Republic of Slovakia, which facilitates the holder International travel. Slovakian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Republic of Slovakia, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder. Slovakian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Slovakian Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Republic of Slovakia who are living in Slovakia, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Local Police Department Office.
- Citizens of Slovakia who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Slovakian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Slovakian Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Slovakia
- Applicant age must be a 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Passport:
Step 1: Visit the Official Slovakian Passport Site
Step 2: Enter your Living Place & E-mail Id
Step 3: You will get a Mail attached with an application form
Step 4: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 5: Upload the required documents
Step 6: Submit the Application form
Step 7: You will receive a mail, acknowledging the Successful Registration
Step 8: After the verification of your application form, you will get a mail for making an appointment
Step 8: You can confirm the appointment date online
Step 9: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 10: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 11: After recording your Personal data, if the application is accepted then you will get your Passport within 10 Working Days by Registered Post.
- Applicants who are applying for Slovakian Passports can apply by getting an application form from the Local Police Department
- Applicants who are applying for Slovakian Passports must apply in person
- Applicants who are applying for Slovakian Passports must collect their Passports from the Local Police Department in person
To download the Application Form – http://www.minv.sk/?cestovne-pasySponsored Links
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current/Most recent Passport
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
To know the Application status – http://www.minv.sk/?stav-spracovania-dokladov
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.Sponsored Links