Slovenian Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Slovene Language
Slovenian Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Republic of Slovenia, which facilitates the holder International travel. Slovenian Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Slovenia, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder. Citizens of Slovenia with Slovenian Passport can visit 160 countries without Visa. Slovenian Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & SignatureSponsored Links
For renewing the existing Slovenian Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Slovenia who are living in Republic of Slovenia, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Passport Office.
- Citizens of Slovenia who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Slovenian Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Slovenian Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Slovenia
- Applicant Age must be below 18 years
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit card/Debit Card/Online Transfer & attach the Fees receipt with the application form
Step 5: Lodge the completely filled application form along with required documents in person at the nearest Passport office
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
To download the Application form – http://www.mnz.gov.si/en/services/passport/
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 2 Identical & most recent Colour Photos (Not more than 1 month)
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
Application Process Time: On your successful submission of your completely filled application form along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.Sponsored Links