Spanish Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Spanish Language
Spanish Passport is a travel document issued by the Government of Spain to the Citizens of Spain to travel overseas. Spanish Passport not only serves as Travel Document but also confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Spanish Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Spain who are living in Spain, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Passport Office.
- Citizens of Spain who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Spanish Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Spanish Adult Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Spain
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold Current/Most recent Passport
Process for Renewing Adult Passport in Spain
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Passport Office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details & sign it with date
Step 3: Enclose the documents required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Passport Office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data & if the photo matches with the required specifications you can collect your Passport after 10 Working Days after the submission of your application form.
To download the Application form – http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/MANILA/en/ServiciosConsulares/Pages/Pasaporte.aspx
Documents Required to renew Passport in Spain
- Passport Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 3 identical most recent Colour Photos (Not more than 1 month)
To know more details on Documents & Passport fees details – http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Consulados/MANILA/en/ServiciosConsulares/Pages/Pasaporte.aspx
Passport Renewal Application Process Time in Spain: On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 10 working days to get your Passport by regular issuance Service.Sponsored Links