Once you have submitted the Canada passport application form, you can check the status of your passport application form very easily. However, before you begin checking the status of the passport application, you have to remember that you may check the application status only after 10 business days that means from the time you have submitted your application form.
The time taken to check the passport application status would however change if you had applied for the document in person at the passport Canada office as when you apply for a passport at any of the passport Canada offices, you may look for the passport application status in a minimum 5 days.Sponsored Links
Before you start checking the process to find the passport application status, we advise you to read this note carefully as the form which you will be filling for the application status check requires your personal details. Hence, firstly read this note.
All the fields are to be filled & you should not leave any field except the ones which have been specified as optional.
You will also have to keep it in mind that the personal information which is collected by filling this form is used only to respond to the requests. In addition to this, the information that is being added by filling this form is voluntarily.
Steps to check the passport application form status:
To check the status of the Canada’s passport application, you will have to answer a few simple questions which are there on the website. Readers, you may check on the following link to be directed to the official website – https://www.pptc.gc.ca/service/contact/stat.aspx?lang=eng
To help you out further, we have given below the instructions to be followed at the website
- First select the place where the application was submitted (from the drop down menu) that is by mail or in person
- Next select the date when the document was sent or dropped at the passport Canada office
- You may also add the mail tracking number
- It would be helpful to know that the 2nd & the 3rd steps are optional
Further steps to be followed:
- Enter your surname
- Next add your given name as well
- Enter date of birth in the yyyy – mm – dd format
- Later add the city of birth
- Never forget to enter your mother’s maiden name
- File number & date of travel are optional
- In the next field enter the home telephone
- However, it is up to you if you wish to add the work telephone along with the extension
- Finally enter your e – mail address
- Users will also be required to enter the e – mail address again to confirm the already added e – mail id
- Finally click on the send request tab
And when you have clicked on the send request tab, in a short while, you will get the status of the Canadian passport application form.Sponsored Links