Swedish Passport Application Form for Renewals:
See also in Swedish Language
Swedish Passport is a Travel document issued to the Citizens of Sweden, which facilitates the holder International travel. Swedish Passport is issued only to the Citizens of Sweden, which confirms the Identity & Nationality of the holder. Swedish Passport is Biometric, which contains holders Finger Prints, Photo & Signature.Sponsored Links
For renewing the existing Swedish Passport, Applicants must apply in person.
- Citizens of Sweden who are living in Sweden, applying for Passport renewal can apply by taking the application form from any nearest Police Passport Office.
- Citizens of Sweden who are staying overseas can apply by taking the application forms from the Swedish Embassy/ Consulate from the country where you are living.
Eligibility for Renewing Swedish Passport:
- Applicant must be a Citizen of Sweden
- Applicant age must be 18 years or above
- Applicant must hold the Current/Most recent Passport
Process for renewing Adult Passport:
Step 1: Get a Application form from the nearest Police Passport office
Step 2: Fill the complete application form with correct details
Step 3: Enclose the documents & Photos required
Step 4: Submit the completely filled application form along with required documents in the Police Passport office in person
Step 5: Pay the Prescribed Fees by Cash/Credit Card/Debit Card
Step 6: You will get an Acknowledgement on your successful submission of Passport application form
Step 7: Acknowledgement contains your Passport application number
Step 8: By using that Passport application number make an appointment
Step 9: You can confirm your appointment online
Step 10: On the day of Appointment you should provide the Biometric Data
Step 11: Biometric Data consists of Finger prints, Photo & Signature
Step 12: After recording your Personal data, if the application is accepted then you will get your Passport within 5 Working Days.
- Applicants applying for Passport must apply in person at the nearest Police Passport Office
- Duration in issuing the Passport May be extended depending upon the number of applications
To know more details regarding the application form – https://polisen.se/en/Languages/Service/Passport-and-national-ID-card/
- Passport Application Form
- Current/Most recent Passport
- 2 most recent & Identical Colour Photos( not more than 1 month)
- Swedish National ID card
- Marriage Certificate (For those who have changed Surname after Marriage)
To know more details on documents required – https://polisen.se/Service/Pass-och-id-kort/
- Applicants from 18 years & above – SEK350
To know more details regarding fees – https://polisen.se/Service/Pass-och-id-kort/Sponsored Links
Application Process time:
On your successful submission of your application along with all required documents & photos, in normal cases it will take 5 working days to get your Passport. Duration may be extended if the applications are more.