How to Check the Title Deeds Register Online in UK?
The HM Land Registry is responsible for registering the properties in England & Wales. The HM Land Registry maintains the most of the land records of England & Wales which are registered since 1993. The residents of England & Wales who are in need and interested in checking the title deeds and the complete land information whether the land is registered or not, they can check online by following the simple steps.Sponsored Links
Search UK Title Deeds Register Online Procedure:
- Visit the UK Government official portal.
- Click the HM Land Registry option form the main menu.
- HM Land Registry online window will be displayed.
- Select the Title Deeds option from the menu.
- Get information about property and land online window will be displayed.
- Now select the Search the register option.
- Search the Title Deed Register online window will be displayed.
- Click the start button.
- HM Land Registry Find a Property Online window will be displayed.
- Enter the house name or house number of the property you are searching for.
- Now enter the area postcode of that property and click on the search button.
- A window will be displayed with the Title Deed & complete information of that particular property online.
Check UK Title Deeds Register Online – https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry
Search Title Deed online in the UK – https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registrySponsored Links