What is DVLA?
DVLA (Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency) is a UK Government Agency which issues Driving Licence to all the eligible nationals of United Kingdom. Eligible Citizens of UK can apply for Driving Licence through online by visiting the DVLA Portal.Sponsored Links
Wales DVLA Online Services:
The Government of Wales through DVLA (Driver & Vehicle Licensing Agency) is providing an official website to all the residents of Wales. DVLA of Wales offering a number of driver licence related online services to all the residents of Wales. By using this DVLA official portal, the eligible residents of Wales can apply for Wales Driver Licence; they can renew their Wales Driver Licence, they can apply for a Wales Driver Record, they can even search for the available times & dates for booking online appointments for DVLA Offices, they can book, confirm and cancel the online appointments, they can locate their nearest DVLA Offices, they can book online appointments for Drive test, Practice Test, Knowledge Test, they can apply for address change, Name change, Photo change etc on Wales Driver Licence etc.Sponsored Links
How to Register in DVLA of Wales applying for Driving License?
British Nationals whose age is 16 years or above residing in Wales and who intend to apply for first provisional driving Licence they can apply for one through online by visiting the DVLA official portal. Before applying for the Driving Licence you have to get registered in DVLA. Eligible Citizens of Wales who are willing to apply British Driving Licence they can apply by following the below mentioned simple steps.
Note: The minimum age for applying UK first provisional driving Licence is 15 years and nine months.Sponsored Links
UK Driving License Online Registration Process in Wales:
- Visit the DVLA Official website – DVLA.
- To get registered click on Register Button.
- Apply for a Provisional Licence window will be displayed.
- Before filling the application form go through the instructions once.
- The fields which are indicated by * symbol those fields are mandatory.
- Select your Title like (Mr. Mrs. etc.)
- Enter your Fore name (First Name & middle name).
- Enter your Surname.
- Select your Gender.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Enter the country of your Birth.
- And click the Next Button.
- Address window will be displayed.
- Enter your house number and pin code and click on the Next button.
Contact DVLA – https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvla
Visit DVLA Online – https://www.gov.uk/contact-the-dvlaSponsored Links